FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "The Club" new PP lounge at ATL F
View Single Post
Old Jul 30, 2013, 2:29 pm
eturowski

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold Plus, SPG Gold
I checked out this lounge (very briefly) on Sunday. Here is my 10-minute assessment:

-Bar: all liquors complimentary. Didn't check out the beer/wine selection, but was able to get a (measured pour) Bailey's free of charge. Decent free liquor selection: Bailey's, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker, Kahlua, Bacardi, Beefeater, Smirnoff, Absolut, Tanqueray, Cuervo, etc.

-Non-alcoholic drinks: self-serve soda machine, espresso machine, and individual (8-oz) water bottles chilled in a refrigerator. Carry-out cups provided if you want to pour and run.

-Food: I didn't check out the "premium" options, but there was a good selection of free (real) food. Hot soups (broccoli cheddar and something else), veggie crudités, hummus and pitas, mini sandwiches and wraps (some kind of lunch meat and a veggie option), bags of chips, trail mix, and individually wrapped Lorna Doone cookies and Oreos.

-Showers: did not explore.

There were maybe 15 people in the entire lounge. It was quiet and relaxing, and the internet was pretty quick. I gained access using my Priority Pass Select card.

All in all, I would definitely return, and as long as my future layovers are long enough, I will be returning to The Club to the exclusion of visiting any other Sky Clubs at ATL.