FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on a pmUA 3-Cabin 777 Version 1
Old Jul 29, 2013, 1:13 pm
bpkengor

thoughts on row 20 on a 777-200 V2

I was debating between row 20 & row 33 on a recent trip from Tokyo to IAD. In the end, I choose row 33 and was happy for it. I looked closely at row 20 as I boarded and it looked just the pix in a previous reply. the side seats do have more legroom than other Econ Plus seats but not by much.

Seats 21c & 21h looked pretty sweet, imo. Probably some chance for competition with the service carts but minimal, i think. for extra legroom, i would certainly choose one of those seats if it was available

row 33 is a standard widebody exit row with miles of legroom for two side sets of seats. I like the window seats. Yeah, the door bumps out a bit but not enough to impede my ability to stretch my legs as much as I want. the center section seats in row 33 are just like other widebodies. a bit more leg room but not much.

bottom line for folks that crave legroom in economy: row 33 is the way to go on this configuration.