FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access with A3*G Card but non-*G status on boarding pass
Old Jul 14, 2013, 7:48 pm
lensovet

Programs: A3*G, AS MVPG, UA, AA
Originally Posted by bbmatt
this probably belongs in the UA forum, but I'm going to ask it here because others may be in the same boat/have had this experience before here.. I've read on this thread and others that its possible to change the FFP between segments.

Has this ever been done for UA? I have several sub-500 mile flights already booked (all at the end of the itinerary (e.g., MCI-SFO-LAX). Has anyone had any experience switching this to A3.

I would want to credit the beginning of those flights to UA (in this case the MCI-SFO leg) both for the mileage, as well as the option to do SDC.

However, if this is possible, I would like to get to the 3000 miles for A3 blue/Silver basically for free this way. Then I can wait for a good US Air deal to put me into the gold =)
i had some experience with this recently. first off, the gate agent could not figure out how to replace the UA FF number with the A3 one. after calling someone at support, they told her what to do…and the BP that got printed had no FF number on it at all. she just let me board with Group 2, which was why I wanted to change it in the first place.

the flight was on July 8. the miles for it have yet to post to either FF account. other flights from the same day have already posted to my UA account.