FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis offer: 3h 99€ Porsche rentals for HON/F pax in FRA & MUC
Old Jul 12, 2013, 12:41 pm
pdsuk

Programs: No more shiny cards -- former LH SEN, SPG Platinum, Flying Blue Platinum, BA Silver
Originally Posted by rivlinm
Thinking I'll do it. Now I just have to remember not to drink...

Any route suggestions? Don't really know which of those would be best. Would like to reach a high speed at some point on the trek.

I am departing FRA on TG F so the FCT is out for me. Will they still let me drop it off at the FCT?

Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to join...
For those that get to enjoy this, I wish you lots and lots of enjoyment. However please note the following cautionary tale.

I made a disastrous mistake / best decision of my life several years ago whilst out buying new tiles for a bathroom refurbishment --> for the first time ever, I stopped by a Porsche dealer .........

Needless to say, I did get the new bathroom tile. However if I add in the cost of the completely unplanned, completely unnecessary Porsche it is probably a serious contender for the award of "most expensive bathroom tile on the planet"

In all seriousness: these are INCREDIBLY powerful cars, please give yourself time after a long flight to get used to the power. I vividly remember (1) my incredibly loud "HOLY &*"!" and (2) immediate doubling of my heart rate when I first took out the 911 and floored the accelerator ................................