FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New boarding pass notification for TSA PreCheck
Old Jul 11, 2013, 5:26 pm
arkangel

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Originally Posted by brocklee9000
I might actually try that as a last resort. I can see it being hard at a big airport, though. I'll be departing SLC and I've never had a line of more than a few minutes, even in the regular lane. I can't remember where exactly the precheck line is for Delta. And on my return out of ANC, I'll have a good 6 hours or so at the airport so I'm not worried, even if there are huge leisure traveler-induced lines. I'm just more concerned for in the future. If there's a problem, I'd like to fix it now.
Actually, pre-check saved our bacon at SLC. A couple of weeks ago, with a 5:15pm departure, and due to a couple of factors, we didn't arrive at the airport until 45 min. prior to departure. Was able to check our bags prior to the 30min. cutoff, and then went to Terminal B security. Very long regular line, but no one in pre-check, except us! Cool!! Thru in less than 5 min.