FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New boarding pass notification for TSA PreCheck
Old Jul 11, 2013, 2:24 pm
cmd320
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by brocklee9000
I can't seem to find the posts upthread, but I recall some people having success with printed-at-home BPs and Kiosk printed passes. Does this still hold true, as far as precheck success is concerned? I just tried checking in online, and since my destination is YVR I can't get an eboarding pass because of all the passport check red tape. However, when I go to delta.com to check in and select "print boarding pass" it shows my BP for each flight, but there is nothing to indicate precheck. Should I be concerned? US citizen, GE, KTN entered on profile (9 digits), all that stuff.
One time I did the print at home boarding pass which had the Pre notification on it, but lost it somewhere between there and the airport. When I went to reprint at a kiosk, my BP no long showed the Pre symbol, and sure enough I wasn't selected.

My suggestion would be to print the one from home, and then go ahead and try printing from the kiosk as well and see if either give it to you. If neither do, they you're probably not going to be selected. I suppose you could always try going to an actually check in desk and asking them to reprint your BP for a third try.