FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]
Old Jul 10, 2013, 2:52 pm
lily23

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Flying Blue Gold, BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Just thought I'd share a promo I was e-mailed from Amex Platinum - if anyone has the Plat amex and is planning on staying at this hotel in the next little while, it might be worth checking out - I think you simply have to book through Amex travel to get the $500 credit. (sorry for the weird format, just copied and pasted from email)

Enjoy a $500 USD credit for the St Pancras
Renaissance Hotel, London.

One of London’s best-loved landmarks is now one of the UK’s most prestigious hotels. At the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, the romance, elegance and adventure of Victorian travel and hospitality are brought to life in the glorious union of breathtaking design, flawless service and classically British attention to detail. Step outside and explore some of London’s most magical and unspoiled neighborhoods, or hop on board a Eurostar train from St Pancras International Train Station to Paris, Brussels or any other parts of Europe and beyond.

The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Platinum invite you to receive a $500 USD CREDIT1 when you book a minimum one night stay in the Chambers Guestrooms or Suites through Platinum Card® Travel Service from Amex Canada Inc., between July 1, 2013 and December 30, 2013.2

CHAMBERS CLUB BENEFITS

Housed within the original Victorian hotel building, these guestrooms and suites also provide access to Chambers Club Benefits3, which includes a number of complimentary amenities such as:

• Butler Service
• Pressing of 4 garments per stay
• Eurostar VIP transfer
• Access to the St Pancras Spa fitness suite, pool,
sauna & steam room
• Continental breakfast, midday snack, afternoon tea,
hors d’oeuvres & dessert