FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Century City Los Angeles Master Thread [merged]
Old Jul 6, 2013, 5:30 am
d20513

Programs: Hilton - Diamond / Marriott - Platinum / SPG - Platinum / Priority Club - Platinum
Originally Posted by musikdude
Just had a one night stay. Would rate the stay probably a B+ overall.
As as gold ambassador, was upgraded to a deluxe suite (which i think is lowest level suite). Was more than happy with that. Room had two TV's, two balconies- was nice!!! Got free internet, free in room movie, fruit platter & water. Breakfast was a nice buffet (had room rate that included bkfst)- had lox as well as a japanese type offering as well.

The only things that weren't "perfect" were minor things. Called FD for some extra coffee stuff brought to the room & it never came, had to call again.
No morning newspaper in front of door. Housekeeping called at 12 about the room even though I had 4pm checkout (that woke me up during my post breakfast nap!!). FD said my key was good til 4pm but after leaving pool at 3pm, it was not working so had to go down for a new key (which is annoying).

Overall service was very good & cordial. Fast valet. Fast check in (but room was not ready for about 30 min).

Thanks for the info. Have you stayed at other properties in the area? If so, how did it compare? Trip out in a couple weeks, and trying to find a nice / central prop. Any additional thoughts for me?

Thanks