FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on a pmUA 3-Cabin 777 Version 1
Old Jul 4, 2013, 7:42 am
UA-NYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by americancow
2.5 adults. Don't really need to talk to each other all flight, but it would be nice to occasionally talk to each other.

Would 3 in a row work? The middle seats are always the opposite direction of the side seats, so I'm not sure how that would affect things.

But 2 + 1 facing each other might also work too. So not really sure.
To be honest, I'd stay out of that 4 pack...I just did it as there were two "little people" relatives of mine in the middle, but it's just not that desirable. I'd stick the youngest by the window and then do an adult next to that and then one facing the other way across the aisle (IMO row 6 the best for this, most quiet as it's the furthest from the galley/lav).

You're close enough across the aisle that you can talk. Easy enough to switch spots too. You can find pics easy enough of those middle 4 seats - there's barely any divider between the two in the middle.