FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Eastham Cape Cod [Master Thread]
Old Jul 2, 2013, 5:40 am
River in Sight

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Just did another one-night stay at this property - my third in the last four years.

This was the first time that I was not upgraded to one of the (two) suites, but there was a wedding in-house so no complaints. The base room was clean and definitely on the large side for a standard room - there was a king bed, couch, and plenty of room left over. Pretty typical room and not much to say about it that hasn't already been said.

The staff here is always friendly and I was given free full breakfast for each of the rooms that I booked - a total of four people. The breakfast was of average quality - scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, fruits, cereals, breads, etc. The in-house bar has two good Cape Cod beers on draft and the staff was extremely personable and welcoming

If you're looking for dinner, you can walk to Arnold's - come out of the hotel, turn left, and it's maybe 1000 feet away. The sidewalk is on the opposite side of the street and it can be hard to cross, but with patience it is possible. We had a nice meal at Arnold's and they also had a full bar.

For runners/cyclists/walkers, the rail trail is accessible out the back of the hotel - just follow the signs.

I booked a while back so was able to get hotel for 7,000 pts/nt - a fantastic value at high season. I think that 10,000 pts/nt is still a fair value.