FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Emirates (EK) awards availability/booking/routing thread
Old Jun 26, 2013, 5:44 am
CDKing
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by missydarlin
Are you talking about Era or CX?

IIRC Era never required a partner agent (PenAir either).

Its my understanding that the way it works now, is that once an agent is trained on a particular function, its added to their profile in the phone system ... so someone who is trained in several different functions will get all sorts of calls, whereas a new agent who's only been trained for regular bookings will get regular calls.

What happened to you could be a failure of the automated system to determine what you wanted.
Era for the first call and CX for the second call. I just rechecked my call history and noticed for the era call, I used the number ending in 3640 so it was reservations that transferred me. Second time fro CX was the number ending in 6912. Calling from my cell that is on my account the automated system doesn't give me options anymore just puts me to a rep after a small hold so i never know exactly where im calling.

Back on track with Emirates. Either the website is wrong or you cant use Experflyer to search for Emirates. DXB-JFK EF Shows D5 of 7/23 & 7/24 but AS site is only showing me AF & BA. There is also at least 1 Z seat but as we know website isnt working at all for F awards

Last edited by CDKing; Jun 26, 2013 at 5:57 am