FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TopCashBack: Discussion, No Referrals
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2013, 4:08 pm
fandu

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, PC Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by TopCashbackUSA
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your posts on here it is great to see your positive comments and feedback. As John mentioned in the previous post we are always striving to improve your experience on our site; so your comments and feedback on here help us to look at ways to improve our site for our members.

I am sorry that you are not happy about our service Kat007 please could you email me [email protected] FAO SALLY R.E Flyertalk. Please email with your account email address/username and I will look into your issue and try and resolve this for you.

kipper please could you also email me direct at [email protected] FAO SALLY R.E Flyertalk and I will look at your account.

Please keep posting your feedback and questions and we will do our best to help you out on here.

Many thanks,
Sally
Why don't you suggest your management to look at all the submitted tickets instead of resolving the tickets for FT members only when they complain in this thread.
I understand this could be an issue if the internal controls are so bad that the tickets are closed without any resolution.