FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gobank by Greendot - online banking with debit card
Old Jun 25, 2013, 2:49 pm
lad2

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
I had my first issue today. I tried to load 1500 bucks on GB and have them do it as one transaction with 3 separate payments. I'm pretty sure I've done it with 2 before. It couldn't work and 2 folks had to be called over. The people behind me were pissed. I walked out of there. I'm going to the WalMart closer to me and will do it with 3 separate transactions next time.
https://www.gobank.com/faq/
Deposit Cash for Free – You can deposit cash for free at more than 3,900 Walmart locations with Rapid Reload nationwide (not available in VT or WY). The cashier will swipe your GoBank card and add cash directly to your account. There's no charge for this, and the money will be available instantly. We allow between $20 (minimum) and $1,100 (maximum) per transaction. The maximum you can deposit in cash in one day is $2,500. Keep a look-out here for new cash deposit locations, which we'll be adding soon.