FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Summer 2013 promo - double points
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2013, 1:49 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...OMO&variant=us

But not valid on stays longer than 3 nights? Did I understand that correctly from the T&C's?
Where do you see that??? I don't see anything about a maximum of 3 nights in the T&Cs. What I see is "a maximum of 3 rooms per stay".

However: You do not get double points on your first qualifying stay! (Only on your second, third, fourth, and firth qualifying stay during the promo period.) So you should do a cheap one-night stay first somewhere else, before you do that month-long stay at the Ramada!

Here's the complete T&Cs (I'm posting them here for posterity, as the link will stop working when the promo ends, but some people will want to know what T&Cs were later on):
2013 Summer Promotion “Double Points” Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the "Summer Double Points" promotion and earn double Wyndham RewardsŪ points, the member must (i) register at WyndhamRewards.com/double or 1-866-996-7937, (ii) book two stays between June 21, 2013 and September 13, 2013 at a qualifying rate with a participating hotel and (iii) complete their hotel stays by September 20, 2013. Members will receive double Wyndham Rewards points starting with their second qualified stay at a participating hotel during the promotion period. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Members will receive double Wyndham Rewards points, starting with their second stay within the Promotion Period for up to four (4) separate qualified stays (for the second, third, fourth, and fifth qualified stays) with a maximum of 3 rooms per stay. Member stays with check-out dates after September 20, 2013 will not be counted towards the promotion. Rates offered by most on-line travel agencies and certain other rates do not qualify. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay(s) for the bonus points, to be credited to their account.

A coupon for one free 20-page Shutterfly photo book will be distributed between June 21, 2013 and September 13, 2013 upon check in at participating hotels in the U.S. only. Shutterfly photo book coupon is only available while supplies last. Offer expires 10/4/2013 (11:59 P.M. PST). Offer is good for one free 20-page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book at shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Any additional pages will incur a per-page fee. Storytelling™ styles and elements, hard photo cover with matte finish and memorabilia pocket will incur additional fees. Offer not valid on other sizes, premium photo books, layflat pages, leather, padded, cloth, crocodile, faux lizard and soft cover photo books. Not valid on the Shutterfly mobile app. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

This promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. Members electing to earn airline miles or rail points will be awarded points if participating in this promotion. Void where prohibited by law. Full Wyndham Rewards program terms and conditions apply and can be found at https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ction?variant=. See https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ction?variant= for participating hotel brands and locations. Super 8 hotels in China and Howard Johnson hotels in Argentina are not participating in this promotion.