FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TWA 800 New Probe ?
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2013, 1:06 pm
WillCAD

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
All of this makes me wonder...

If it was a terrorist attack, who did it? Real terrorists always claim responsibility for their attacks. Until NTSB came out and said that it wasn't an attack, the FBI was actively investigating, so if it was an attack, the attackers would have come out and said that they did it, and the FBI would have investigated their claim of responsibility. Naturally, a lot of nutbags who had nothing to do with it also claim responsibility, but if the FBI investigated, they would have figured out which group did it.

Supposed "eyewitness" accounts don't hold much water with me. Anyone who saw what happened had to be miles away from and thousands of feet below the plane, and the human eye plays so many tricks on people at that distance, over open ocean, it ain't funny.

So, I don't think it was an attack. I find nothing compelling in the wild rantings of a bunch of consipracy theorists who are trying to make money selling a documentary.

I don't belive the Phoenix Lights were alien space monsters, either.

And yes, I DO believe that those guys in the 60s and 70s ACTUALLY landed on the moon.