FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Questions about, guide to, and listing of, compensation (consolidated)
Old Jun 24, 2013, 3:27 pm
sukn

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Originally Posted by exquisitered
Ditto. And recently I lost at FEBO - was a last-minute trip & didn't do a meal request, and Mr. exquisitered and I were in the second row to be seated together. I don't eat beef, and the options were Chicken Parm or a salad with beef on top. The back rows all got the Chicken Parm, because really, who puts beef on top of their greens? Only one person in the first row even bothered with the meal (I obviously declined and so did Mr. exquisitered - he eats beef but found the combo unappealing), and she was pulling the beef strips off. If it had been prepared separately, at least I could have eaten at the salad. Wonder if the FAs are ever asked to give feedback on popularity of meal choices - this one was a clear loser on my flight.
The FAs do provide feedback and it is very often tainted with personal bias making their collective opinions less than impactful to those who are listening.