FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt and MGM Resorts Announce New Loyalty Program Relationship
Old Jun 20, 2013, 4:24 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by flyersky1
Point 47 is disappointing.

Once I opt-in for a matched tier in M life, does my matched tier in M life expire?
Once you have received your matched tier in M life, all rules, regulations and expirations of the M life program apply. Full M life program details can be found here.
There is similar wording the other way around, with HGP rules applying once you match from MLife to HGP.

Does my matched tier in Hyatt Gold Passport expire?
Once you have received your matching tier in Hyatt Gold Passport, all rules, regulations and expirations of Hyatt Gold Passport apply. For more information about Hyatt Gold Passport, visit hyatt.com/gp
My question is this - if I match from MLife Platinum/Noir to HGP Platinum this year, then requalify for MLife Plat/Noir, but NOT for HGP Platinum, will I be able to re-match again the following year? Or is it a one-and-done deal?

If the latter, then there's going to be a whole other thread about strategizing for when to execute your status match.