FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Union Square REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 18, 2013, 9:13 pm
nutz123

I'm currently staying in a double queen room and have a sliding door so privacy is not an issue.

So far so good -- I'm here on an award stay. Props to the property for reading my "special request" of two beds and blocking the room in advance. The employee checking me in seemed to struggle with the system, but another employee jumped in to help when I asked about the Diamond Breakfast. There was a note on the reservation to have them call the GM to greet me, which they did (a nice touch!). Haven't received a Diamond Amenity yet.

This property is worth checking out -- and the location is great. I don't think anyone here would regret their decision to book and stay at Hyatt Union Square. I just switched my last night in NYC to extend my stay here at Union Square another night.

Originally Posted by LIH Prem
ok, Thanks.

I see what you are talking about, a different configuration than the bathroom in my room, which had a sliding pocket-like door.

I thought what I had was a standard king bed room on the 10th floor. Now I'm wondering if it was "standard".

-David

Last edited by peteropny; Jun 25, 2013 at 11:28 am Reason: Removal of quoted pic