FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2013, 11:38 am
KathinJax

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by RatherBeOnATrain
I was looking thru old emails from MyCokeRewards and realized that I have not received any of the prizes from the "2013 Coke Zero Bracket Challenge" promotion.

For example, I have some emails, dated March 25th, that say "Ship Notification" - those were for free 20 oz Coke Zeros. Anyone received their coupons yet?

I also have a T-Shirt email that says I "will receive your reward 6-8 weeks from the promotion end date of May 10th, 2013"... it seems weird to be waiting until July to get a prize from a March Madness contest.

I also thought I claimed a free hat and a free "skin" (for an iphone, I think), but I haven't seen those either.
I won a Best Buy gift card that I am still waiting on. I did receive and e-mail on June 7:

Hello,

Congratulations on your win in the Coke Zero Enjoy More Madness - Bracket Challenge!

We are sorry to inform you that your prizes will not be fulfilled for another 6-8 weeks. Due to overwhelming success of the promotion it is taking more time to procure and fulfill all prizes. Your prizes may not come all at once; they may be shipped separately. In an effort to expedite the Best Buy prize, this will be fulfilled via a digital code. Please look for another email over the coming weeks with your Best Buy gift code!

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

We appreciate your patience and continued loyalty.