FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You
Old Jun 13, 2013, 3:38 pm
jkatzen

Programs: UA Gold   |   Former: DL Diamond, HA Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by RealHJ
There seem to be very few reports of v30 (customer value) here. Would others mind sharing their customer value, and just note briefly the last year ticket $pend, last year award travel booked and last year DL AmEx spend?
My value is "1".

Made a big move in fall of 2012 from DC to Honolulu, so who knows what this considers. Changed address in Delta's system in October, maybe.

2012: probably about $6-8k on Delta on cheap and K fares mostly, travelling twice a month, mostly to ATL and LAX from DCA until my September move. Then like 2013 after the move.

2013: probably about $10k so far on all of the following: cheap, K, B, and FPA fares, travelling once a month, mostly to ATL, SEA, and SFO from HNL

Amex Reserve holder since late 2012, hit $60k in 2012, and I've just hit $60k in 2013.

Made Platinum in December 2012, ultimately based on Reserve spend.

Very little personal award travel, though I'll use miles for upgrades from Hawaii when available. I almost never fly coach to or from Hawaii, whether that's via upgrades or purchased FPA. I'll occasionally use miles to get tickets for my fiancée.

They call me G24. I'm an entrepreneur, so my income is wildly varied from year to year. I probably spend as if I have the income they suggest (low 6 figures).