FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aman Canal Grande, Venice, Italy
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2013, 6:42 pm
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

what advice? nearly all of it, if not all of it - "much of it"

people can use this thread or not, once there is a trip report (or visit) maybe that will be the thread used

the thread i started for my plans (not just aman venice) currently has almost nothing on aman venice, so people looking for aman venice info will have to wade through a lot, if not even more going forward, to get to it

i could have not done a quote for the first part, but IMHO it is better to ask that question in that thread, rather than pose the question here, addressing the contents of that thread. IMHO that (the quote) is more straightforward, and does not present potential confusion over there being no 'advice' in this thread. also, there are thread subscriptions and that kind of thing on the forum. i do not use them, but many people do. as well as people having posted in that thread about things other than aman venice (again ontopic) who may not read this thread. those are examples of factors.

not to mention aman thread is as always a bunch of conversations at once, currently including upcoming aman.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jun 12, 2013 at 7:33 pm