FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Jun 12, 2013, 1:32 pm
aviator8

Man these Citi apps are difficult to keep up with. I have been reading through this to get a clear picture on what my wife can get next but still a bit unsure. I applied for 2 personals myself Sept last year when the 2 browser trick worked 50K amex and 50K visa with $100 credit on AA purchase for each. I presume that only leaves me open for a business card at this point until I wait 18-24 months out from my personal apps.

For my wife she applied in March for a single Citi Amex 50K with $150 credit on AA purchase. This was after the 2 browser trick died so she only did the one personal app. I think people have since discovered you can get another personal just not on the same day, but I am unclear on which personal versions she could get without a denial.

Knowing which version she got can she only apply for personal gold? platinum MC? Platinum Visa?

Is my understanding on my apps correct? can I get any other personals cards?

I want to max out my AA potential before AA/US merge and potentially issue new products.