FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K
Old Jun 9, 2013, 8:37 pm
intenex

Muji, I believe you can try applying for the card and then sending a Secure Message. I did this for my mother last May for the personal card and they bumped her offer from 30k to 60k. I think it's their policy to bump people up to the best offer when requested.

Question to you all: do you happen to know if it's possible to get this bonus if I've already had the Personal United MileagePlus card? Got the personal card last May for 60k points and just cancelled this April.

Just got the Ink Plus card too, so not sure if Chase would approve me for the Business United Plus if I do it right now too. Any thoughts on this front too? Also I generally don't use cards once I've hit the signup bonus...anyone have any idea when Chase starts to shut down accounts for exploiting signup bonuses?

It's likely I'll be cancelling both cards in a year if I get them both (Ink Plus and United Business), before the annual fee.