FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Washington D.C. REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 7, 2013, 8:02 pm
Kurosawa22

Originally Posted by sensei
I made similar observations during my last stay. Hopefully, this is only a temporary phenomenon. They lost at least 3 of their F&B managers recently (one quit abruptly, one left for a new Andaz, another was promoted to a different department) and the lounge is now under the supervision of BDT management.
I see. Well, I hope they get it back together before word gets out in a big way about the slippage. Overall I really enjoyed the hotel and the Tea Cellar doesn't seem to have suffered.

Unfortunately I jumped the gun in my previous post, however. I said my credit card adjustment had been completed. Not the case. They reversed the charge...then put it back on the same card! I called back to let them know and a very nice lady agreed it was a mistake and said she would have everything corrected. That was Wednesday. Nothing has been corrected yet...

EDIT: Philippe Cavatore, the Front Office Manager at this hotel, set everything straight! He contacted me this morning and did everything over the phone to assure me it was done correctly. Sent me a receipt and even knocked a few extra charges off the bill. I was very pleased with his service, and he told me to send him an email directly if I ever have any other issues during a future stay. I feel quite good again about my stay at the PHW.

Last edited by Kurosawa22; Jun 8, 2013 at 8:57 am