FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Announcing Air Canada Altitude
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2013, 10:28 am
sluis

Programs: AC*SE100K, SPG Gold
Hey,

1. Yes, if you are on the same reservation.

2. Yes, you can bring your spouse and an additional guest to MLL located on the domestic or trans-border areas in Canadian airports.

3. I don't think so. You may be okay if you ask the gate agent politely but sometimes they are pretty strict.

4. Upgrades are only available for Elite 35K on Flex and higher fares within North America and Flex M fare, latitude and higher worldwide. So you can't upgrade an aeroplan booking with e-credit. But you can certaintly add her to your list of nominees.

5. A mini round the world is a normal multileg reward booking which is possible because Aeroplan allows you to cross 2 different oceans, so for example you can get a reward ticket from Halifax to Bangkok but your routing can be Halifax - Vancouver - Tokyo - Bangkok - London - Halifax.

I hope this helps : )

Originally Posted by BillAnderson
Newbie questions here:
I received Altitude 35k for 2013 but have never used it yet
When flying with my spouse, who is a non-elite (although she is elite in MY eyes)
1. Can she come to Priority Checkin with me?
2. Can she accompany me to the MLL
3. Can she accompany me on Priority Boarding to the plane ?
4. I think there is a way I can use my eUpgrades to apply for both of use to be upgraded, but do you know if I get my seats on an AC flight through Aeroplan or AirMiles do we still qualify for upgrades? (except instead of 2 or 4 eupgrade tickets it will cost us 10 each?)
5. I have read in one of the forums here about a mini RoundTheWorld through Aeroplan does anyone have a link for more information? Searching the Aeroplan site came up with NADA

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions. There used to be an AC twitter account that we could ask questions like this to, but I deleted it because it was SO busy, and now I can't find it again.

Last edited by sluis; Jun 7, 2013 at 10:35 am