FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges [Focused personal feedback]
Old May 24, 2013, 12:23 am
stevie

Programs: Meh
Gold Card member for 11 years. My own company, my own money spent. Live in both Ireland and Germany, and will re-qualify for gold within 10 weeks of reset. Have decided for the remainder of the year to use alternatives to Asia/North America and see how BA handles the remainder of the year.

Simply put BA (Willie Walsh) has been eroding product quality for some time now and it has got to the stage whereby they have made lounge food either inedible/unavailable. For those of us that tend to want to sleep on the (excellent) BA CW seats this is a major blow to the BA value proposition. The final nail is the bullcrap spouted by BA about giving the customers what they want, when it is patently obvious this is a lie. It is a cost cutting exercise, do not try to implicate your top tier customers in pushing to downgrade the product.

Perhaps this is the future of BA, just look at Aerlingus, an excellent no frills budget and profitable airline.

Good luck BA, I will find out very soon about those far away hills very soon.