FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Tokyo REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2013, 12:23 pm
skywalkerLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kurosawa22
Richard, that's a nice "problem" to have I would imagine. Soooo many Park Suite stays you can't recall which is which.

I have a newbie question from a guy that has NEVER stayed in one of them. I saw a video on YouTube of Park Suite King room #4218. This room looks perfect. It's the room I want when I go to Tokyo with my girlfriend. It has the open area with extra closet space and a table with a lamp and phone on it before you even reach the "suite proper".

My question is...are there Park Suite Kings with this layout on higher floors? Or should I request the one on 42 (if they even take requests)?

Thanks.
Maybe it was my video you saw. The 4218 has a Foyer however I can tell you it's not the same as the 4201 because I had that one last week and the wardrobe is to the left after entering, stepping into the bathroom. There is the counter where the safe is in to the right and a vanity table to the left. No window at the bathtub and only a slight one in the bedroom (with privacy screens - no view). It's a nice Suite but for any view you would have to go to into the living room. I personally don't mind that.

Last edited by skywalkerLAX; Jun 3, 2013 at 12:11 am