FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa {SYC}
Old Jun 2, 2013, 12:12 pm
Deemus7

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by honu
I have a reservation for next May, and I am wondering how the snorkeling is at this property. That would be my main activity for my five days there. I loved the snorkeling at Moorea, so that would be my benchmark: how does Hilton Labriz compare with that for those who have been to both?
My wife and I spent 6 nights at the Hilton in Moorea two years ago, and we are currently at the Hilton Labriz. There is no comparison; Moorea is a thousand times better for snorkeling. However, this place truly is incredible. The beach is amazing, the spa is one of the best we've ever experienced, and the service is out-of-this world. We have enjoyed sleeping in, hiking, reading on our terrace, and just soaking up the relaxing lifestyle of the resort. It rained almost all day today, and it was one of the best days we've had. You are in for a terrific vacation.

So to answer your question, snorkeling is not great here, but so much else is. I'm already sad to be leaving in three days!!