FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Starting a brand in travel-product. Help from FF's needed!
Old Jun 2, 2013, 6:54 am
Bobby_S

Programs: CX silver
Starting a brand in travel-product. Help from FF's needed!

My name is Bobby and i am currently in the proces of starting a brand in luxury travel goods. I would first like to say that this is not a thread to sell my products. I am not in that phase of business yet. The reason i started this thread is because Flyertalk.com has an enormous amount of frequent flyers that use travel products on a daily basis and can recommend exactly which features are must-haves on products that are made for frequent traveling.

I have ambitions in starting this brand with products that on one hand look beautiful but are also making your journeys across the world a lot easier. At this moment i think most products that are functional aren't good looking and products that are good looking are not that functional.

The Products which i am developing at the moment are:
- Travel wallet
- Dopp kit
- Laptop bag (which can be put on top of you cabin size luggage)
- Duffle bag

So now my question is:
- Which Features do you miss / hate / like / love on current travel products (any product you use when traveling)

I appreciate all idea's and feedback and would like to thank you all in advance!

Bobby,