FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 14th Annual Brooklyn Reality Tour (BRT) - June 1, 2013 (last call, a few seats left!)
Old Jun 1, 2013, 9:31 pm
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by cawhite
^^ Wonder if Larry will be there, too?

Every year, there's at least one interesting thing that happens on the BRT. You can referred to the OP on the first page of this thread to see previous moments.

This year, cawhite, managed to have her picture taken with Larry. They had a nice conversation for a few minutes. She's definitely taken with him. That's the short version. If it was earlier in the evening, I might have bored you with the longer version. Riders on BRT 14 may have heard me discuss the long version.

FYI, in the history of BRT, this was the 2nd best moment ever. The first being the knock on the door at my old house.
It doesn't get any better.

One particular rider from Chicago did get a kick out of us seeing 4 or 5 Mr. Softee ice cream trucks, but I digress.

We had a few less riders than past years; but it's not quantity, it's quality. ^

I'd like to personally thank my friend Rick aka ingy aka www.frugaltravelguy.com/ for picking up dinner. ^ ^

I'd also like to thank Ray aka getiton for picking up the tip. ^

This year we had another unusual event on the tour.
dinoscool3 was the youngest rider (16) the BRT has hosted; along with getiton, the oldest (83). If you've met Ray, you know that he's hot stuff. Colorful too.

It was nice meeting new friends, and nice seeing my old friends again.

Dan

Last edited by dhammer53; Jun 2, 2013 at 7:38 am