FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi cards closed, TYP confiscated, reasons not disclosed.
Old May 30, 2013, 7:39 pm
AscorbylPalmitate

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
Exactly

And this is why i have sued several banks and financial institutions--many of which i have nor will never mention here for various reasons.

I have won nearly all of them too.

I suggested people sue wf in that thread for a reason. Hint hint.

I am not trying to be sue happy--like the guy from the jerky boys who sues everybody lol. No, not at all. My pain is that i/we run into issues with deals where oh so many companies big and small try to eff us and we just have to fight back and say no. They will try it because of greed. They try to stop us saying we are scammers and greedy mongers. Maybe we all are but thats all it is: a game of wits where one side is pushing on the other.

Fraud and laundering and all that shite is so wrongly over used that saying the terms alone should be a criminal offense in themselves. It sickens me in fact how much they are given as reasons for stopping everything. No wonder the effing economy is slowed! Real terrorists and criminals are way ahead--these stupid notions just slow down all the rest of the nations consumers big and small. I hate it.

Anyway i figure when they get me, its because of numbers and its because i fit a profile in their sets of algorythms. Like all those who have been shut down. Sad but true.

But as ive said already long ago in this thread, fraud is a word about criminal activity. What we do is not that. You could sue em for slander too
libel