FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Uptick in Pax Abusing Pre-Boarding?
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2013, 3:31 pm
puddinhead

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
The gamers are making it difficult for the people with genuine disabilities.
There was a post on the WN board about someone (Business select with an A1 boarding card) who was unhappy because a pre-boarder and his wife were sitting in both exit rows and saving the 4 seats for someone else. If one is pre-boarding they can't sit in the exit row (WN rules) but the FA ignored it all. Fair? No. But if many behave badly then bad behavior will become the norm.

Most people don't like schemers and if no one calls them on it they will continue to take advantage of everyone else - especially those who are genuinely disabled.And if one says nothing then they are giving the schemer tacit approval for their bad behavior.

Some believe that no one should say something to another. But I'll be very vocal and even become agressive if I see a large male abusing (physicially) a smaller female or anyone abusing a child. It is wrong and I won't pretend it isn't happening. Bad behavior is just a lesser form of this.