FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So, I got refused admission to the IAD United Club...
Old May 26, 2013, 11:21 pm
LilAbner

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
as the OP stated
because the club @ "Midfield Terminal, Concourse C, near Gate C7" is an United Club -- for which there is no distinction domestic or international.
You know that, the OP knows that, and I know that. My question for the nice lady at the front desk would be where exactly is the "Domestic Lounge" for a paid member if this is for International passengers only?

These people are taught not to bother supervisors and they also hopefully have enough sense not to call one, especially when they are lying.

My question would be WHY did this occur and what would be the purpose to fabricate an LAX destination as a reason for denial to get in? I recon it is to find out if the OP was flying domestic, but what the hey?

I believe the OP, but what is going on? I have NEVER been denied admittance and I have a lifetime membership.

The ONLY explanation is that they were too crowded and needed to turn people away, but fabricating a story to a paid member, pretty ballsy!