FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 14th Annual Brooklyn Reality Tour (BRT) - June 1, 2013 (last call, a few seats left!)
Old May 23, 2013, 2:53 pm
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by CMK10
Some friend. I just read the reviews. Just because you can't join in the fun, don't take it out on us.

Family first.

Just got off the phone with Fiorentino's. They've made room for us at the usual time. 4:30. I've asked that Joe be our waiter again. ^
Please note: everyone pays for what they order. We do not split the bill. If you order pasta and a coke, that's what you'll pay for + tax/tip. If you order a steak and a beer, that's what you'll pay for. Remember to bring cash. They only allow 1 credit card to be charged.
If someone plans on ordering a bottle of wine, don't. Last time someone (cough) did that, the bottle of red wine was warm.

One last thing, Fiorentino's is a red check table cloth type of place. Don't order anything fancy. Stick to the tried and true ie pastas, chicken, and veal.
http://www.fiorentinosristorante.com/

I know stockmanjr is joining us for dinner. We'll be able to provide a ride back to Manhattan for anyone that wants to join us.

dh

Last edited by dhammer53; May 23, 2013 at 3:02 pm