FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MilesBuzz: Canada
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2013, 10:01 am
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by yerffej201
Here is one I have added into the wiki: You can earn 1,000 points with each supplementary amex gold reward card when you add it to your primary account. It is free for the first card, and free for second, third, fourth... up to the 9th supplementary card for the first year, and $50 per year after that.
May I suggest another way to introduce that line/kind of info in the wikipost?

Instead of giving detailed description and/or link in this post, you had provided all the terms, gif and offer in wikipost itself, which took a lot of wikipost space. As you can see, this newly added offer took up about half of the wikipost space right now. Why not just put a summarative line with a hyperlink to your original post, aka post#26? I don't think we need gif file in any wikipost, do we? If gif is in any other post in any given thread, I don't see a problem.

I think it will be easier for readers to follow when reading wikiposts that contains only highlight and important links/info. If every detail is spelled out in wikiposts, instead of the referenced posts/threads, as time goes by and threads grow, wikiposts may become so big to take over the 1st page of a thread.

Last edited by lin821; May 22, 2013 at 10:07 am