FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to avoid BlueBird shut downs. Share your thoughts here.
Old May 20, 2013, 10:54 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CFFrost
But it appears to be fairly random. I have transferred money back and forth to my bank account without issue - and I know others have posted the same - but occasionally someone has an issue. In every case, however, it is always just a fraud issue, no closure or reprimand for "abuse" or anything like that.
No, I dont mean it would lead to account closure. Even to clear Fraud Alert involves time and energy. Why even bother to give an opportunity for such occurence even it is random?

Originally Posted by ctbarron
Some good thoughts on bank accounts. The bank account that triggered the problem on my BB was not a joint account. The issues do seem to be random. Personally I will limit or eliminate my use of bank transfers - it was not worth the headache and time to resolve.
Exactly my thought. I delinked the same JT from one BB and linked it with a different account. Only did very occasional withdrawals to drain the balances if they were not used up by month end - a rare occurrence anyway.