FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA at the bottom in the 2013 JD Power Rankings.
Old May 15, 2013, 9:00 pm
aacharya
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by spin88
I feel a little like Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke here.... But I'll give one more try....

If you look at the link I posted, each airline got an overall score AND individual scores for each area. The lowest of those overall rankings were UA and US for the majors, but US had a lower ranking for "fees" than did UA. Then the overall scores are posted on the page found on the link inside of the article, which is where the numbers I posted came from. The only difference in US and UA AT THE BOTTOM in absolute rankings is in the fees category. Since UA is getting rid of free IFE on the 320s, and adding a fee for streaming it, UA will I assume, jump past US at the bottom next year.

Nothing I said had to do with position on the list, which is not by ranking.
Nice backtracking...and a horrible analogy. I see your valid points.......now. Doesn't excuse your initial thread title and post including the link to a badly misleading table. Your other threads are exemplary with respect to analysis and detail. This one wasn't up to par...