FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible to book award and revenue (cash) tickets on the same PNR? No.
Old May 14, 2013, 7:53 am
fastair

Location: What I write is my opinion alone..don't read into it anything not written.
Originally Posted by GoPUBoilers
Hello! I'd like to do the following all on one PNR if possible:

AAA-BBB (revenue)
BBB-CCC (award)
CCC-DDD (award)
DDD-AAA (revenue)

Essentially it's an award ticket nested inside a revenue ticket, but all on one PNR for IRROPs considerations. I can feed the segments one by one to the phone agent, but just want to make sure it's even possible before going down that road.

Thanks all!
This is doable. One can have numerous tickets on 1 PNR, provided each person in that PNR is booked on the exact same itin (same flights, same booking classes.) Not an issue for a res agent, other than the phone booking fee if not exempt from it by status.

Not all segments need to be in the same booking class, just have them issue 11 ticket off of segements 2+3, and a 2nd ticket off of segments 1+4. I doubt the computer will check you in for both segments though when you intially check in, you most likely will have to check in 2x per direction (not 100% sure on that part though.)