FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Mobile App - Old standby/upgrade list on your phone (2013)
Old May 11, 2013, 12:43 pm
UAfan

Programs: AA EXP | UA Million Miler Gold (former decade-long 1K) | SPG Plat | Hyatt Plat | Avis Chairman
Lightbulb Will AA add Upgrade List to phone app, like UA?

One of the handful of improvements the CO-UA merger brought was the addition of a feature to the UA app (the former CO app) showing flight upgrade lists. In the months after, colleagues and I found this feature very helpful.

A few days ago, while traveling AA, a mileage upgrade request I made weeks earlier, and verified by phone after checking-in via app morning of the flight, didn't transfer to the DM list. Had I not asked the GA, wouldn't have known my request fell through the cracks, as this airport's gate display didn't the show the upgrade list. (After being added back on the list at the gate, ultimately still didn't get the upgrade).

The AA app has certainly been improving recently. Would others like to see a upgrade list view added? If so, who best at AA to maybe contact and encourage this enhancement??