FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Naked man arrested at Portland International Airport after disrobing at security
Old May 10, 2013, 2:28 pm
GoAmtrak

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
I sure hope the guy is successful in beating the $1000 fine. I guess I am not surprised the TSA wanted to exclude cameras from the court room.
That detail really jumped out at me. These guys are simply allergic to documentation-based accountability.

It seems there's a good chance that TSA will prevail in this round, and that the case will escalate:

Next week, however, the administrative law judge won't be allowed to consider Brennan's defense that he was exercising his constitutional rights, his attorney said.

If Brennan loses, Callahan said they'll appeal to a higher court -- either U.S. District Court or the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Both courts can consider Brennan's free speech defense, Callahan said.
Also, remind me never to buy another Seagate hard drive:

Brennan worked as a web development manager at Seagate Technology, but said he was fired days after incident at the airport. In December he reached an undisclosed settlement with his employer.