FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proposal: Time for Sri Lankan (UL) To Have Its Own Thread
Old May 8, 2013, 12:23 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Joining OW soon and with an expanding route network, I think that it might be time. I just took a couple of flights (one in Y, one in J) and have a review written and ready to post. Not posting it in Trip Reports because it's not a TR, just a review.
I'm not sure if you mean time for UL to have its own forum or its own thread?

If you mean its own forum, I don't think it makes sense to have one at this time as there are very few threads in the Other Asian, Australian and South Pacific Frequent Flyer programs re: Sri Lankan - 44 threads since 2002. That may change when it enters OW & it may be something for TB to consider in the future, but right now I think the current forum is the right place for it.

If you mean its own thread, please feel free to start one in the Other Asian, Australian and South Pacific Frequent Flyer forum titled "Sri Lankan Reviews" or whatever you'd like to name it. I'm sure your fellow FTers would appreciate reading your thoughts about your recent flights.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers.

Last edited by SkiAdcock; May 8, 2013 at 3:05 pm Reason: fix typos...