FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which miles and points blogs censor comments?
Old May 8, 2013, 8:57 am
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by tahsir21
Hey Guys,

I write for milevalue and I have never censored anything. Given that I only have written 20 posts and almost all of them being trip reports, I don't get too many inappropriate commenters.

The way it works (as far as I know) is that the people who comment regularly get instantly approved and new people who comment are put in the queue. Also, I only get access to approve comments for posts I write and not milevalue as a whole. Hope that brings some insight into how comments on our site work. I have no response for what others say about the better credit card links as i've never seen something like that on my posts.

-BMG
I was told that you guys sensor comments that are negative and not constructive. That your blog also removes any post about the blog and not what the particular article is about. Also, I was told that posts were removed to make it a "friendly place for newbies." More specifically that you guys do not want to see anything like what you see on other blogs or what is on Flyertalk.

Which is fine. I don't have to read the blog.