FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2013-2014)
Old Apr 29, 2013, 8:10 pm
texasguy77

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by gpapadop
I am talking about paying credit card bills ONLINE folks. Just PMed this so I thought I would paste it here for all. It's really not that complicated. Unless I am missing something myself. Buy VR with chase or amex cards, pay them online. Rinse and repeat. Again and again.
------------------------------------------------

Follow these steps to pay Chase (or Amex) credit card bills ONLINE. No need to send paper checks at all!!!

On left hand side, under your $$ balance, click on "pay bills"
Under "who do you need to pay", type "Chase Credit Cards" and click the weird looking button (looks like a flashlight)
Under the bold headline "Add a New Payee", click on "Chase Credit Cards"
Type a nickname for this card, i.e: Freedom Visa or whatever
Type the credit card account number
Click "save" or "save and pay now"
Enter the amount you want to pay if you choose to "save and pay now" or click on the + sign on the left hand when this account should now be listed.
Click Continue
Click Submit
You are DONE!!!

Check your chase account at Chase and give it at least a few business days for the payment to show up!

I have been doing this exact procedure for Chase and AMEX cards and mortgage payment for months. I have NEVER had a problem yet. ymmv but, in my personal experience, this works flawlessly.

Good luck. Yes....it is that easy!
^^^^^^^