FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Apr 29, 2013, 1:58 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
Hi Folks,

I think the answer may be in this long thread somewhere but I haven't found it after searching, so pardon me if it has been asked.

I noticed the hotel I am looking to book is willing to sell a suite but not available for award. Of course I understand that a suite may be available for revenue but not for award; but I was also told that there were no suites available, period, when I contacted the hotel reservation directly and asked. I was told they were not available at all due to renovation. So it obviously doesn't jive.

That said, is there an easy way to find out if suites are available (via online) for award booking for any period of time (i.e. minimum of 3 nights).

Thanks.
I'm not completely clear of the situation but Ill assume if I understand correctly you contacted the hotel.
I would call back the hotel and ask to speak to the rooms exec or front office manger who can clear up the confusion and see exactly
what inventory may or many not be available for your dates
Cheers