FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] JJ/UA: JFK-GRU-EZE, <$400 rt, 3.2CPM (earn 100% on UA)
Old Apr 29, 2013, 12:29 pm
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Originally Posted by mtndave47
Priceline sent me a schedule change notice on my EWR-EZE, arriving at EZE 9 hours later than the original booking. So after reading this thread, I called TAM first and they told me to call the OTA. So I called PL, fearing the worst, they happily called TAM and switched me to a JJ GRU-AEP instead of LA to EZE at an earlier time with no extra fees. Actually, its a relief as my GRU connection was previously only 70 mins from an UA arrival.
Thanks - useful info. I hate PL after their shenanigans with RGN Round 3.

I've been hit by LA's morning GRU-EZE flight being dropped and now JJ have reissued me involving a 6-hour delay at GRU. But perhaps I can try PL and see if they will change airport... AEP would be miles better than EZE inbound.