FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Better Wallet? - Seriously!
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2013, 9:52 pm
bzbdewd

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Mr Bzbdewd absolutely loves his wallet from Saddleback - the medium bifold I think. I had bought him several others - Coach, Tumi and Ghurka which always ended up wearing out fast (6 months or so) because he carries everything under the sun in them. The Saddleback isn't noticeably larger but it holds more without warping. It took about 6 months to really break in but he's going on 3 years with it and it still is holding it's shape and looks better than ever. The only thing that he doesn't like about it is some of the larger currencies stick out a bit over the top - but that happened in all of his other wallets too.
I have the Saddleback "big leather wallet" which IS big. But I carry passports, several different currencies, a small notepad, and other stuff - so it is perfect. I've had it about 2 years and it looks brand new. It isn't a little dainty ladies wallet by a long shot but for my needs it is perfect. I can also carry it as a clutch if I don't want to lug a purse because once it is snapped closed things within stay put.

Last edited by bzbdewd; Apr 28, 2013 at 10:17 pm