FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - J class bathrooms
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2013, 7:01 am
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by Vaclav
They do not wish to be seen socializing in the front galley. That's what I noticed many times in the past.

Always used the front 777W/L Lavatory or 763...In fact, FA's suggest to use it (in my experiences TPAC/TATL) if the middle lavatories are occupied and instead for someone to be waiting in line and clogging up the middle space....

Never been reprimanded by an FA for using the front lavatory and I always end up chatting with them while theyre eating and talking about anything and everything under the sun. Perhaps it's just a hit or miss for some pax, depending on the mood? But the front lavatories are meant for J pax passengers not for the sole use of FAs and Pilots.

But speaking of J lavatories, is it just me or are they getting smaller and smaller in the newer planes? I always seem to slouch
nowadays....

But my biggest pet peeve (on a *A flight not AC) is when a Y passenger uses the J lavatory and then sits on the last row of J class hoping that no one notices...

Last edited by supatight80; Apr 28, 2013 at 8:20 am