FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Credit card week at VFTW...
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2013, 7:45 am
kokonutz
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Credit card week at VFTW...

Throughout the week I will feature what I believe are the (5) best credit card signup bonus offers, (5) best credit cards for points-earning every day, and (5) best credit cards for non-points benefits.
VFTW is one of the few blogs I have direct to my the face book page. Largely because it was very slow to go the affiliate-pumping route.

So it makes me a little sad to see this orgy of affiliate-pumping. Alas, it's the way of the points and miles blog anymore, it seems.

Here's the disclaimer, which I think is one of the better ones:

(Note that some of the cards in this post offer credit to me if you’re approved using my links. I try to offer only the best available cards, and most lucrative deals available for those cards. So if you’re aware of better deals than I’ve featured please do let me know! The opinions, analyses, and evaluations here are mine. The content is not provided or commissioned by American Express, by Chase, by Citibank, US Bank, Bank of America, Barclays or any other company. They have not reviewed, approved or endorsed what I have to say.)