FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:12 pm
guoguo914

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
This has got to be the worst financial service I've ever encountered. The web page is cryptic and very slow and the account can be locked out without notice by simply doing what the service is set up for -- linking debit and credit cards and transferring money.

I thought this would be a good way to dispose of all the debit cards I've been getting from rebates instead of checks, but after allowing some to go through, the process stopped working and I was asked to call. I did and after answering a bunch of questions, they said they'd unlocked the account. I was able to transfer the contents of a few more cards, but then it locked up again, and after trying a few more cards over a few weeks time and failing, I called again today.

This time they wanted photocopies of all the cards I'd ever linked or they wouldn't unlock the account. Since I'd disposed of the debit cards that had been drained (going back to last year), this was impossible. I asked them to cancel the account and send me a check, and they said they couldn't do that, either, without the photocopies. The only thing I could do was ask them to elevate the case to their supervisors, which took an amazing 5 minutes on hold and only garnered a promise that they'd call me within 24 hours.

So I hung up and tried transferring the remaining amount in my account to my linked bank account, which seemed to work after several failures. We'll see if it actually transfers, but I really regret opening this account. Not a well thought-out service.

it may take forever to get them send you a check... just a heads up