FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - System showing I did not fly, so no mileage credit. I flew.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 2:47 pm
0hw0rd

Programs: UA Silver, Kimpton InnerCircle VIP, SPG Platinum, Hhonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond.
System showing I did not fly, so no mileage credit. I flew.

Just checked my mileage statement and found that I am missing credit on the IAH>PIT leg of my SNA>IAH>PIT trip on 4/11. I called to find out why nothing was showing up for the second leg (1417) and was asked if there were any delays or issues with the flight. We departed on schedule and as far as I know, they didn't switch a/c, so I told her that no, there were no issues. She said that there were issues with the flight and that because I said there were not, there is no proof that I actually boarded the flight. Asked her why she couldn't just check the system to see that I scanned my BP and was told that I was not showing up as ever being on the flight. She said my only option is to mail a copy of my boarding pass and receipt to the MP service center in ND, with the "hope" that they use it as proof to issue the PQM/PQS. Any idea as to what happened or if there is any way to get my credit without mailing everything in?